Home > Cpu Usage > Explorer.exe Running At 100% Cpu Usage At Startup
Explorer.exe Running At 100% Cpu Usage At Startup
It looks like you may have had something a little different. Also look for a new iexplorer reg entry along with a fake Explorer folder. I have this happening on a workstation now, and am desparate to fix this issue. I did a clean... have a peek here
permalinkembedsave[–]oddie121 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago(4 children)I figured i'd post this here as well in case others are searching for this. But only when connected to the internet. So, i click shut down and i restart it. Copy and this and then post this in your topic.
Windows Explorer High Cpu Usage Windows 8
Survivor1Mar 1, 2015, 7:08 PM super7g said: Darkhorse, I had the same exact problem which took me hours to finally find the solution. You can change this preference below. Windows 7 Help Forums Windows 7 help and support Performance & Maintenance » User Name Remember Me? Last edited by norepli; 25 Feb 2013 at 02:38.
- My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Custom Built OS Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit CPU AMD Phenom II 965 Black Edition 3.5Ghz Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth 990 FX Memory
- Free Antivirus Bullzip PDF Printer 18.104.22.1685 CCleaner Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system HiJackThis Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595) Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
- Without it, you wouldn't be able to do anything on your computer.
- But the problem is, the windows explorer is taking up 20% CPU all time even peaks to 25-30%.
- Thanks samtt; TDSskiller worked a treat, I have been sitting watching task manager while online waiting for he CPU % to explode but it's fine.
- This worked for me, thanks Samtt.
- It will kill every single running process except those that your computer needs to stay alive before scanning.
- Please help: post #14' />